Senior Analytics Manager
The SEO team at Recurrent Ventures is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager. We are focused on maximizing search traffic across our portfolio of 20+ media brands, and need someone to support our data efforts. This includes monitoring traffic fluctuations, sharing insights across the organization, lending support during Google algorithm updates, and building dashboards to help keep team goals on track.
If you work in the media space, understand the world of content marketing in Google, have a knack for big data and reporting, appreciate fast-paced professional environments, and like spending your time in Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and popular BI tools like Looker and/or Tableau, let’s chat.
This role will report to our Director of SEO, Content & Analytics.
- Audit and manage data integrity across all analytics platforms, including configurations in Google Analytics and containers in Google Tag Manager for current brands and new acquisitions
- Circulate regular traffic reports to the SEO team and senior leadership teams.
- Collaborate with the BI team to build dashboards in Looker for various teams.
- Identify seasonal traffic trends to help inform content creation and maintenance workflows.
- Provide support on Google algorithm updates. This includes daily check-ins with leadership teams and detailed postmortem reports.
- Support Commerce and Editorial teams via in-depth competitor research to identify content opportunities.
- Manage keyword tracking across all brands; segment by category, seasonality, and volume.
- Consolidate key data and build aggregate reporting in Google Data Studio and Looker. Data sources include various APIs from Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, among others.
- Provide support throughout the diligence cycle of potential acquisition targets.
- You are an expert in Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, SEMrush.
- You are proficient with popular BI tools: Google Data Studio, Looker, or Tableau.
- You have worked in the content marketing, media, and/or affiliate space for years.
- Your most recent role required frequent presentations to leadership teams, manipulation of big data sets, and the ability to quickly find the signal through the noise.
- You are naturally curious and love to learn.
- You love numbers and getting lost in big data sets.
- You pride yourself on effective communication, written and verbal.
- You are a perfectionist when it comes to presenting clean and digestible insights.
- You are comfortable leading projects that require input from and communication with multiple teams.
- You have the ability to work both at the strategic level communicating with executives and tactically by being hands-on with your team.
- You are a champion and advocate of data first, strategy second.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
The Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote - work from anywhere!
- Offices in Miami, San Francisco, New York, San Diego
- Parental leave
- Matching 401k
- Equity package
Hiring & Equal Opportunity Statement
Recurrent Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or affiliation protected by federal, state or local laws. With a number of our media brands reporting on the military, veterans’ affairs, and topics facing the active military community, we are very supportive of veterans’ activities and highly encourage this community to apply.
Please do your best to verify any correspondence and job offers have originated from a member of our recruiting (email@example.com) or human resources team.