Recurrent Ventures Inc. is an innovative digital media company that is challenging the media landscape with its proprietary approach. Its best-in-class brands like Popular Science, Domino, Outdoor Life, The Drive, Donut, Dwell, Task & Purpose and more, engage a combined audience of more than 60 million monthly visitors. Initially founded in 2018, the portfolio rapidly expanded and today we have more than 15 publishing brands across automotive, home, outdoors, science, technology, and military verticals. Recurrent Ventures is virtual first, with headquarters in Miami and offices in New York, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Recurrent Ventures is looking for a highly motivated Memberships Manager to join its team and grow our consumer subscription businesses across various properties. This is a remote and flexible position! We are looking for someone to help shape the value proposition and user experience for our growing paid subscription products. This individual will contribute to operations and marketing, and should be a highly analytical person who can work through details while keeping the big picture in mind. This role will collaborate most often with GMs, editorial, audience development, and product teams; and will have plenty of room for growth!
- Work with Audience Dev, GMs, Product and Editorial teams to implement membership strategy.
- Hands-on execution of subscription marketing strategy across email, on-site, and social marketing channels.
- Manage our customer service contractor to ensure timely response rates and successful outcomes
- Measure program effectiveness. Manage reporting on all campaign performance and data goals, including retention, conversion, churn rates and financial models.
- Manage re-engagement and win-back efforts across email and other channels.
- Maintain contracts and relationships with external agencies and partners to optimize and scale membership performance.
- Manage member lifecycle marketing journeys and automated campaigns to engage and retain subscribers for Recurrent Subscription/Membership brands.
- At least 2 years experience in digital media or subscription management
- Marketing and audience development background
- Possess a deep understanding of A/B testing and data-driven optimization marketing.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g., Google Optimize, SailThru, paywall tools)
- Experience with subscription databases, third party distributors, and tools (PWX, Zinio, Apple News+, Pelcro, CDS, Zendesk, Piano, etc.)
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Dedicated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and energetic professional who has a high degree of service orientation towards everyone inside and outside the organization
- Possesses a high standard of integrity, character, and transparency
- A hard worker with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude who is motivated to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote - Work from Anywhere
- Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 401K + Match
- Equity Package
Hiring & Equal Opportunity Statement: Recurrent Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or affiliation protected by federal, state or local laws. With a number of our media brands reporting on the military, veterans’ affairs, and topics facing the active military community, we are very supportive of veterans’ activities and highly encourage this community to apply.